Head: MSc. NGUYEN DINH KHUONG
Deputy Head: NGUYEN MANH HOANG
To advise and assist the Rector to build and develop the network and communication system of the University, including: network infrastructure and services; unifying management of operations, operation of IT infrastructure and information technology application to serve the training, research and management in the University; to manage data of the University.
- Preside in developing and submitting to the Rector for approval the plan and strategy for development of information network, computer system and communication.
- Coordinate with the Office of Equipment Management to submit to the Rector for approval the plan and organize the procurement, reception and exchange of computer equipment, network equipment and software in the University.
- Preside to improve the management of information systems and computer networks in the direction of using modern equipment, improving quality, ensuring security, safety and efficiency of service.
- Coordinate the management, maintenance, repair, maintenance and upgrading of computer systems and computer networks throughout the University in accordance with regulations.
- Organize the management, maintenance, repair, maintenance and upgrading of software for the server system and computers throughout the University in accordance with regulations.
- Lead the development of regulations on management, use, maintenance, repair, maintenance, upgrading and exploitation of services on the computer network to submit to the Rector.
- Lead the management and operation of the server system, transmission system and network equipment throughout the University.
- Technical support and computer maintenance for staff members in the University. Manage operation, maintain computers in computer labs for teaching and research.
- Organizing and managing the University’s data as assigned by the Rector. Summarize statistical data at the University level.
- Lead the management, construction and development of the University Portal. Coordinate and support units in the University for the administration and operation of websites of units in the University. Monitor information related to the University, propose measures to process information and submit to the Rector for decision.
- Coordinate with relevant units in the University to provide content services through the University's portal such as document search, dissertation, scoring examination.
- Propose computerization activities for University management. Manage and develop of the University management software.
- Manage the University's email system.
- Manage of computer labs for students in the whole university.
- Manage public telephones in the University, preserve and ensure that the business phone operates smoothly.
Address: Quarter 6, Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City
Telephone: (08) 37251993 Ext: 117