Head: Dr. NGUYEN LUU THUY NGAN
Deputy Head: MSc. TRINH MINH TUAN
Deputy Head: MSc. TRAN BA NHIEM
Advising and assisting the President in directing and developing the University's training. Organizing, inspecting and supervising all teaching and learning activities of the University.
- Researching and proposing the development direction of the University on the objectives of training, training systems, industry structure, scales and mode of training.
- Instructing the training units to build and develop the new training disciplines and sectors, the advanced programs, the high-quality programs, improving the training programs, the teaching methods, the course syllabus and the learning materials.
- Being mainly responsible for and coordinating with other concerned units in elaborating and submitting to the President to issue the training management documents. Suggesting the President to issue the regulations on the management of the training of the higher education.
- Proposing targets and organizing enrollments for the higher education systems. Participating in monitoring and proposing the President in the implementation of the enrollment quotas after the Ministry of Education and Training approves.
- Organizing the reception, arranging students into the majors according to the University's regulations and under the management of the Office. Handing over the list of students to the relevant units. Collaborating with Office of Student Affairs to manage and check the student profiles.
- Developing and submitting to the President for approval and implementation of the teaching and learning plan by semester and year. Coordinating with the faculties and the departments to assign the lecturers, set the timetables, learning and the exam schedules for the assigned modules.
- Coordinating with the Office of Inspections, Legality and Quality Assurance to supervise the teaching activities, implement the working regime of lecturers; observing the regulations of the students.
- Managing the original degree, presiding over, and coordinating with the relevant units to complete the university degrees. Verifying the legality of the degrees when requested.
- Managing, archiving and marking of the entrance exams, the graduation exams, and the coursework test scores for the undergraduate programs. Carrying out the work of clerical, archiving and statistics for the management of the Office and the University.
- Evaluating and confirming the number of teaching time scales for the undergraduate programs.
- Being the focal point proposing to the President: transferring, classifying, stopping, continuing to study, dropping for students of higher education.
- Coordinating the supervision and speeding up the collection and remittance of tuition fees by the units under their management.
- Coordinating with the Office of Facility Management to arrange the classrooms according to the schedule and the results of registration of the modules.
- Coordinating with the Office of Student Affairs to organize the opening and graduation ceremonies.
- Managing the contents of undergraduate programs.
Address: Quarter 6, Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City.
Phone: (028) 37251993 Ext: 112 (ĐHTX), 113 (ĐHCQ)