Head: MSc. NGUYEN DINH KHUONG
Deputy Head: NGUYEN MANH HOANG
Advise and assist the President in organizing the construction and development of UIT's network and communication system, involving network and infrastructure services; unifying the management of operation of IT technical infrastructure and the application of IT to serve for UIT’s training, research and managerial activities at UIT. Manage UIT’s data.
- Preside over building and submit to the President in order to approve plans and strategy for the development of information networks, computer and communication systems.
- Liaison with the Department of Facility Management, submit to the President to approve plans and purchase things, receive, and exchange computers, network appliances and software at UIT.
- Preside to improve the management of information systems and computer networks by employing modern appliances, improving quality, security, safety and offering service’s efficiency.
- Liaison to manage, preserve, repair, maintain and upgrade computer and computer network systems at UIT in compliance with the regulations.
- Preside to manage, preserve, fix, maintain and upgrade software for UIT’s server system and employees’ computers at UIT in compliance with the regulations.
- Preside to build regulations on management, usage, preservation, repairment, maintenance, upgradation and exploitation of computer network and submit them to President for promulgation.
- Preside to manage and operate UIT’s servers, connection systems and network appliances at UIT.
- Provide technical support and computer maintenance to employees at UIT. Manage, operate, fix and maintain UIT’s computers in the optimal state for teaching and research.
- Organize and manage UIT's data on the President’s assignment. Synthesize statistics at the university’s level.
- Preside by managing, building and developing UIT's portal. Liaison and support UIT’s offices / departments / faculties / laboratories / centers to administrate and operate their website. Monitor information related to UIT, bring in measures to handle information and submit them to the President for the final decision.
- Liaison with UIT’s offices / departments / faculties / laboratories / centers to provide searching services of documents, thesis and dissertations, students’ academic results via UIT's portal.
- Propose computerization to managerial activities at university’s level. Administrate and build managerial software for university’s level use.
- Manage UIT's emailing system.
- Manage computer labs for students to study at UIT.
- Manage telephones at UIT, maintain smooth operation of phone lines to ensure that all activities on the campus are working well.
Address: Quarter 6, Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City.
Telephone number: (028) 37251993 Ext: 117