Head: MA. TRINH THI MY HIEN
Deputy Head: NGUYEN KHANH SON
2. Function: Advise and assist the President to carry out the inspection work to enhance the management efficiency and ensure the quality of education; Advise in organizing the implementation of State management, organize the implementation of internal normative documents, appraise, review, check documents, systematize internal normative documents, participate in the dissemination of legal education, check the implementation of the law; To advise on the formulation of the plan, operational process and implementation of the education and training quality assurance task, to perform the training quality assurance tasks at UIT in accordance with regulations.
- Inspect the implementation of education policies and laws. Monitor, summarize the situation of periodical inspection and reporting to the President.
- Preside over inspection activities according to the UIT’s regulations.
- Participate in settling complaints and denunciations in the field of education at UIT in accordance with the law.
- Organize the implementation of the task of preventing and fighting against corruption in the field of education in accordance with the law on anti-corruption as directed by the superiors.
- In case of necessity, advising the President to set up an internal inspection team to perform the tasks stated in the Minister of Education and Training's Decision No. 14/2006 / QD-BGDĐT dated on April 25, 2006 of creating organization and inspection activities in educational institutions.
- Advise and assist the President on legal issues related to UIT's activities, ensure UIT operates in compliance with the law and implementing legal principles. Assist the President on the legality of internal normative documents before promulgating, appraising, reviewing and examining documents, systematizing internal normative documents at UIT.
- Preside or participate with related units to organize the law education dissemination. Help the President prepare comments on draft legislative documents sent by State agencies for comments and recommendations to competent state agencies in amending and supplementing normative documents law.
- Develop a plan and organize the implementation of self-assessment of training quality according to the standards of the Ministry of Education and Training.
- Guide and control the implementation of quality assurance work at the UIT's units; Organize internal audits and participate in external audits.
- The focal point in the research and implementation of solutions to ensure the quality of education, including activities: research, survey and polling for lecturers, managers, students, alumni, employers about training programs, teaching methods, learning methods, testing methods, evaluation of academic results.
- Act as a focal point in finding and coordinating with domestic and foreign organizations and individuals to organize seminars, refresher and training courses on quality assurance.
- Manage and archive self-assessment records. Regularly update the evidence against the institution-level quality accreditation standards. Assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with units in updating information and evidence of units in service of quality accreditation.
Address: Quarter 6, Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc District, HCMC
Telephone number: (028) 37251993 Ext: 133 or 149