Head: DAO LOC BINH
2. Function: Advising and assisting the President to organize, preserve and manage the facilities and equipment for the management, training and research of the University. Office of Facility Management is responsible for maintaining the hygiene and beauty of the school; fire and explosion prevention and security in the campus area; Organizing and coordinating service staff, classrooms management, ... implementing asset preservation, equipment and hygiene.
- Lead the management and operation of effective use of buildings on campus. Ensure enough lecture space for teaching and learning. Organize well-performing services for the lecture hall: drinking water, lighting, sound, hygiene.
- Coordinate with the functional units to plan the lecture layout in accordance with the school training plan. Coordinate the lectures for the workshop activities, scientific activities and short courses of knowledge of the University.
- Make public toilets in the lecture area. Manage and ensure electricity and water for working and living within the assigned University.
- Organize the management and care of trees in the campus.
- Implement public sanitation of the working area and other public areas assigned.
- Coordinate with the police and local authorities in the maintenance of social order and safety in the school.
- Organize and take responsibility for safety, fire and explosion prevention throughout the University: study and propose fire prevention and fighting, escape and asset protection in the event of an incident, propose equipment Fire prevention and fighting equipment in close coordination with the fire prevention and fighting team of the University, the local fire department to ensure fire safety.
- Manage and service the supply of electricity, water for daily life, study and work, and develop regulations on electricity and water use.
- Regularly checking and coordinating with the Administration and Equipment Department and relevant units to upgrade and timely repair facilities and equipment for teaching and learning at the campus. .
- Support and solve problems related to facilities and equipment at the University when reflected.
- Coordinate with units to organize the whole the University’s activities (decorations, banners, banners, flags, etc.).